Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rusty Treasures

Another great day of photographing with some great friends. I went through a period in my photography career where I didn´t take any photos for myself, just a couple of personal assignments and I soon started to become depressed. I decided that I´d rather forego sleep than skip taking photos for myself so I guess it´s more of a "need" to take pictures than just doing it for fun. It's a bonus when you can do it for yourself and sell them as well. Photographing also brings some sort of calmness to me. It's something that time does not matter any more and you loose yourself in the moment. You start seeing in a total different way. A rock is no longer a rock but a shape with beautiful colors. Rust is my new passion. I have had the privilege to be brought to this special place today.

Here are some of my photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment