Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dragon Beard Candy


Day 6
While walking in China Town Downtown Montreal, I am recommended by Rachelle and Franck to try these white hairy ball things... There both eating them and loving it! I'm still very hesitant by it's appearance. BUT ....I was always told not to judge a book by it's cover. I caved and actually tried it and loved it! I even bought some of my own to bring home.They taste kind of like a Resses Peanut Butter Cup, but with a very nice soft furry melt in your mouth texture. Almost like cotton candy, I would totally recommend it! Actually, I would not go to Montreal without having some more of these treats.
Here are some photos of the lady in full action of making them. The ones that you see here are actually the one that you are purchasing on the spot. You deposit your money on the counter for her to see while not having to touch it to keep her hands clean. It's something amazing to be able to see her make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment